Making a Difference For All Cape Cod
one young life at a time
The Afterschool Program will open on September 10, 2014.
**If you are registering for free membership with a Military ID you must do so in person at the Club.**
Online Registration is CURRENTLY DOWN!
PLEASE SIGN UP IN PERSON AT THE CLUB. We are working to get the system back up and running.
Please note Membership for the school year is $75/member. Please make a donation in addition to membership to help keep the Club open!
Hardcopy membership forms are now available at the Front Desk.
The Mission of the Boys & Girls Club Of Cape Cod…is to provide a safe place to inspire and enable all young people on Cape Cod to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod…provides a safe place to learn and to grow through ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals and life-enhancing programs and character development experiences that foster hope and opportunity.
The Mission of the National Boys & Girls Club of America is the Movement's Reason for Being…To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
A Boys & Girls Club Provides…
- A safe place to learn and grow...
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals...
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences...
- Hope and opportunity.
Who do we serve?
The Club membership fee for the school year is $75. Children of families in the military get a free membership with a current military ID. Membership Form
- We serve almost 900 children and teens.
- 150 kids walk through our doors every day and 30-40 of them are teenagers!
- Through our affordable Summer Day Camp program, we serve 120 children every day for nine weeks in the summer.
- Our kids come from 9 Cape Cod towns and we are growing!
- They range in age from 6 to 18 years of age.
- 51% of the children at the club are between the ages of 6 and 12 and 49% are age 13 and over.
- Approximately 41% of our members live in a single-parent home.
- Our kids come from all income levels, and 48% of the children come from families who earn less than $40,000 in annual household income.
Why is the Boys & Girls Club so important?
- The Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod provides basic decision-making and life skills training that would otherwise be out of reach for many children.
- Children in quality after-school programs are:
- 49% less likely to do drugs
- 35% less likely to smoke tobacco
- 37% less likely to become teen parents
- 73% more likely to do better in School.
- Juvenile Crime drops because kids are supervised, learning and having fun.
Hours of Operation...
At the Kraft Family Club House:
Monday - Friday:
Friday Teen Nights:
School Vacation Weeks:
At the Teen Center at Mashpee High School:
Monday - Friday:
The Location Of Our Facility...is a two-acre site conveniently located for easy access from all Upper Cape towns off Route 151 in Mashpee, between the Mashpee Fire Department and the Mashpee Police Station, opposite the Mashpee Commons. The Club serves ALL of Cape Cod, including the towns of Bourne, Sandwich, Falmouth, Mashpee and Barnstable.